Dr. Mario Ortega Campos
The area of V Ophtalmologic Center if formed by a group of experts that are enganged with prevention, evaluation and comprehensive treatment for your eye conditions as a part of you overall general health.
We are hand to hand with technology to offer ophtalmology treatments that adapt to your needs and as a result offer the best treatments and results available in a permanent and personal matter.
The services of eye care that the V Ophtalmologic Center offer include:
- Offer visits for diseases of the front part of the eye, including cornea and conjuntiva infections; keratoconus, cataracts, iris and conjuntiva tumors, blepharitis, dry eye, scars on the cornea, trauma complications and eye surgery and hereditary diseases of the cornea.
- Rutine eye exams.
- Offer complex surgical procedures, including cataracts, glaucoma and retinal procedures.
- Offer complete vision exams (campimetry, fundus evaluation, visual acuity, amoung others).
- Offer prescriptions for glasses and adjustments for contact lens.
- We offer modern surgery for cataracts, assisted with laser, intraocular lens and treatments for common and complex eye diseases.
- Complete vision exam on patients with high blood pressure and/or diabetes.
Av. Francisco I. Madero No. 665
Col. Primera Sección
CP 21100 Mexicali.
Open 24 hours and the 7 days of the week
Taxi service from the border line to the clinic and vice versa.
Delivery of Medical Line Passes to USA Patients.